Woodside Offshore Maintenance Services
Woodside Energy Limited
Dec 2009 - Dec 2012
Clough AMEC provided the following services:
- Core crew labour – Call off labour, High level technicians with CSE, WAH, SAP, ISSOW level 1 & 2, CVS approved.
- Routine operations and maintenance – Call off labour, High level technicians with CSE, WAH, SAP, ISSOW level 1 & 2, CVS approved.
- Ad hoc corrective maintenance and general assistance – Call off labour, technicians with minimum offshore requirements, Tickets for trade ISSOW level, CVS approved.
- Disciplines covered included instrument and Electrical, Mechanical and Rigger.Scaffolder
- Scope of engagment encompassed all of Woodside’s Australian offshore oil & gas assets including the following facilities:
- 112 kilometres north-west of Karratha, Western Australia, 34 kilometres east of North Rankin Platform.
- Floating production, storage and offloading facility with a storage capacity of 1.15 million barrels and 10 production wells.
- 50 kilometres north-west of Exmouth, Western Australia in water depths of up to ~600 metres.
Northern Endeavour FPSO
- 550 kilometres north west of Darwin, Northern Territory in water depths of 340 metres.
- The North West Shelf Venture’s newest offshore gas production facility, located ~120 kilometres north-west of Karratha. The remotely operated platform is tied in to the first trunkline at the North Rankin A platform via a 50 kilometre subsea pipeline and is designed to allow for the tieback of other discoveries in the area.
- Angel stands in ~80 metres of water and is supplied by three subsea production wells and is remotely powered and controlled from North Rankin ‘A’ via a subsea cable.
North Rankin ‘A’
- Located 135 kilometres north-west of Karratha, Western Australia, in water depths of 125 metres, North Rankin ‘A’ platform is one of the largest capacity gas production platforms in the world and serves as the central hub of the North West Shelf Venture’s offshore gas production system.
- 25 production wells
- Goodwyn A is designed for up to 30 production wells, including five re-injection wells, and has a daily production capacity of up to 36,000 tonnes of gas and 11,000 tonnes of condensate.
- Goodwyn A platform is connected to the condensate-rich Goodwyn gas field located 23 kilometres south west of the North Rankin A platform and about 135 kilometres north-west of Karratha.
- The platform stands over 291 metres tall in a water depth of 131 metres and combines drilling, production, re-injection, utilities and accommodation facilities.
- Moored 50 kilometers off the Western Australian coast, it is 333 meters long and one of the largest FPSO in Australian waters. Woodside’s Ngujima-Yin operates at a depth of 350 meters and has a daily production capacity of 120,000 barrels of oil.